[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Jeffrey Borrebach

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Mon Jul 9 09:47:37 PDT 2018

Hello Jeffrey,

We’re currently in the process of importing releases 2017AB and 2018AA. We hope to have these newer versions available sometime in the next month. In the mean time, 2017AA is the most recent we’re serving. You can follow our progress in the relevant GitHub issues:

https://github.com/ncbo/bioportal-project/issues/60
https://github.com/ncbo/bioportal-project/issues/73