[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from mconlon

Conlon, Mike mconlon at ufl.edu
Mon Jul 9 09:52:47 PDT 2018

Jennifer,

My bioportal account name is mconlon at ufl.edu

Thanks!

Mike

From: Jennifer Leigh Vendetti <vendetti at stanford.edu>
Date: Monday, July 9, 2018 at 12:42 PM
To: "support at bioontology.org" <support at bioontology.org>
Cc: "Conlon, Mike" <mconlon at ufl.edu>
Subject: Re: [bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from mconlon

Hi Mike,

On Jul 8, 2018, at 5:45 PM, support at bioontology.org<mailto:support at bioontology.org> wrote:
I'd like to update the information for the VIVO ontology, listed in bioportal here: https://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/VIVO<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__bioportal.bioontology.org_ontologies_VIVO&d=DwMGaQ&c=pZJPUDQ3SB9JplYbifm4nt2lEVG5pWx2KikqINpWlZM&r=0KAeOm4xReLRjGI8tqzw-A&m=VS4ultS9qpvz6EXJZ2Kmi5uqojirZ0dGQXsulpgq_OM&s=H6pt__X0Pw1-LpNku1RNxLadAAf1uD6yeB27ZOZ2B5U&e=>
Stella worked on the project some time back and submitted the entry. I've been the project director since 2015 and lead the ontology development effort. Would be helpful if I could upload the current version and upload the metadata.

Sure, no problem - we can make you an administrator for this ontology. Please let us know your BioPortal account name that you’d like us to use for the administrative privileges. If you haven’t created an account yet, you can do so at this page:

https://bioportal.bioontology.org/accounts/new<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__bioportal.bioontology.org_accounts_new&d=DwMGaQ&c=pZJPUDQ3SB9JplYbifm4nt2lEVG5pWx2KikqINpWlZM&r=0KAeOm4xReLRjGI8tqzw-A&m=VS4ultS9qpvz6EXJZ2Kmi5uqojirZ0dGQXsulpgq_OM&s=nCAesjmEuqZlp9GEa9Hmqr-mdzWxSqEVOWJVu1yOfb8&e=>