[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Jeffrey Borrebach

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Mon Jul 9 10:14:21 PDT 2018

Hi Jeffrey,

On Jul 9, 2018, at 10:01 AM, Borrebach, Jeffrey <borrebachjd2 at upmc.edu<mailto:borrebachjd2 at upmc.edu>> wrote:

Jennifer,

I appreciate your assistance on the matter. Is it possible to access past years such as 2015/16, or are old submissions gone forever once new submissions are imported?

We only serve data from the latest release uploaded into our system (currently 2017AA).

If possible, I would like to look up certain codes that were used prior to 2017 but have since been obsoleted. Thank you again for your help!

If you’re a current UMLS license holder, we may be able to provide you with a download link for ontology source files from earlier releases (they would be in TTL format).

Licenses are free and you can sign up here:

https://www.nlm.nih.gov/databases/umls.html#license_request

If you think this would be of use to you, please contact our Technical Program Manager John Graybeal (jgraybeal at stanford.edu<http://stanford.edu>).