[bioontology-support] BioPortal: Questions

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Thu Jul 12 11:23:36 PDT 2018

Hi Simon,

With regard to the 500 error you’re seeing when logged in, I think there may be an issue with the cache. Could you please try clearing the browser cache for BioPortal? To selectively clear the cache for only our site, you could use the following steps in a Chrome browser:

1). Right click anywhere on the page and choose "Inspect”. This will open the Chrome developer console.
2). In the top left of the page, right click on the refresh icon and choose “Empty Cache and Hard Reload”:

[cid:2F9F2649-7627-4603-9C51-E2D01ED32345 at stanford.edu]

If you’re using a different browser, let us know and I’ll try to provide similar instructions.