[bioontology-support] BioPortal: Questions

redcap redcap at uzgent.be
Thu Jul 12 23:48:46 PDT 2018

Hi Jennifer,

I tried clearing the browser cache, but unfortunately the error persists. I did however notice that there is a JavaScript error in the console. Could this be related to the error message I am getting when logged in?[cid:image001.png at 01D41A86.0F4F1D90]

Also, when I close and reopen the console, I am getting an additional error.
[cid:image003.png at 01D41A86.4F359B00]

Thanks in advance!
Kind regards,
Simon