[bioontology-support] BioPortal: Questions

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Fri Jul 13 12:03:41 PDT 2018

Hi Simon,

On Jul 12, 2018, at 11:48 PM, redcap <redcap at UZGENT.be<mailto:redcap at UZGENT.be>> wrote:

I tried clearing the browser cache, but unfortunately the error persists. I did however notice that there is a JavaScript error in the console. Could this be related to the error message I am getting when logged in?<image001.png>

This JS error is reproducible on our end, but is unrelated and can be ignored.

Also, when I close and reopen the console, I am getting an additional error.
<image003.png>

Ok. I’m wondering if you could try something else for me? For the page that you see the 500 error:

1). Open the developer console.
2). Navigate to the Network tab.
3). Click the Clear icon in the top left of the developer console to clear any contents that might already be visible in the Network tab.
4). Tick the “Disable cache” checkbox.
5). Refresh the page.

I’m interested to see what you get for results in the Network tab. For example, mine looks as such with a 200 response at the top for the API call to retrieve the Event concept:

[cid:71AEC965-C2A5-4B20-B266-B58880B0DDC7 at stanford.edu]

Another thing that would be helpful, is for you to let me know roughly the date and time that you perform the page refresh, as well as your BioPortal user account name that you are logged in with. I would like to try to grep the various production logs for this 500 error you’re seeing.

Apologies that you’re continuing to have difficulties.