[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from mconlon

Conlon, Mike mconlon at ufl.edu
Sat Jul 14 08:24:52 PDT 2018

Hi,

I tried to login to bioportal with the credentails I had created — account name mconlon, email mconlon at ufl.edu<mailto:mconlon at ufl.edu> and a password I had stored. No luck.  I tried to reset the password and it said there was no such account.

I had made changes to the VIVO record in bioportal and updated the record and the ontology file.  The changes had been saved.  But when I went back the next day, the changes were gone and there was no sign of my being an editor for the VIVO ontology.

So I need to start again.  I don’t know if I have an account, and the VIVO record does not show me as an editor.

What should I do next?

Mike

Michael Conlon
Emeritus Faculty Member