[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from ORDO_Orphanet

Marc Hanauer marc.hanauer at inserm.fr
Mon Jul 16 07:11:58 PDT 2018

Dear John,

Thanks for your reply.

Well the sequence is quiet simple :

Going to bioportal, login/password entered then error message.

I still have access to the account information but can't reach ORDO page
(and yes, we would like to edit the ontology information).

I've tried with both Firefox and Chrome. At home as well with a
different computer and network.

By the way, we've updated our ontology on our own server this friday (as
usual, twice a year). The file was correctly processed by EBI OLS tool
but not correctly by bioportal: "RDF error". We've already experienced
parser issues with bioportal on some previous version. Seems to be a
similar situation again.

Thanks for your help.

Best regards,

www.orpha.net <https://www.orpha.net> | Twitter @Orphanet
<https://twitter.com/Orphanet>
*Marc HANAUER*
Directeur Adjoint / Deputy Director
Directeur technique / Chief technology officer
Stratégie et Innovation
marc.hanauer at inserm.fr

ORPHANET - INSERM US14
Plateforme Maladies Rares / Rare Disease Platform
96 rue Didot
75014 PARIS
FRANCE