[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from cvnbioportal

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Mon Jul 16 12:54:59 PDT 2018

Hello Cristophe,

The BioPortal security certificates are renewed / fixed now.

Jennifer

On Jul 16, 2018, at 7:11 AM, Jennifer Leigh Vendetti <vendetti at stanford.edu<mailto:vendetti at stanford.edu>> wrote:

On Jul 16, 2018, at 6:49 AM, support at bioontology.org<mailto:support at bioontology.org> wrote:

Connections are not secure.

You provide a really nice resource, but it is really important to offer it in a secure way. I personally use random passwords, so doesn't affect me to much, but for other users it might be exposing their passwords..

We use HTTPS but the security certificate for out site expired over the weekend. Apologies for the inconvenience. We’re working to rectify the situation.