[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from ORDO_Orphanet

marc.hanauer at inserm.fr marc.hanauer at inserm.fr
Tue Jul 17 04:02:42 PDT 2018

Hello Jennifer,

Thanks for your reply. It seems ok now. I've now an access to the
ontology page and also to the edition functionalities.

Great!

Best regards,

---

Marc HANAUER
Directeur Adjoint / Deputy Director
Directeur technique / Chief technology officer
Stratégie et Innovation
marc.hanauer at inserm.fr

ORPHANET - INSERM US14
Plateforme Maladies Rares / Rare Disease Platform
96 rue Didot
75014 PARIS
FRANCE