[bioontology-support] Hypersensitivity Pneumonitis Ontology (HP_O)

Marcin Golec msgolec at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 17 01:19:17 PDT 2018

Jennifer,
following our e-mail echange earlier this year, I have uploaded our Hypersensitivity Pneumonitis Ontology (HP_O) to the Bioportal, however, it seems that the ontology is not accessible (i.e. when I click on Bioportal purl there is a communicate saying "We are sorry but something has gone wrong").
I would be grateful for your help.
Best regards from Luxembourg,
Marcin

Marcin Golec MD, PhD, MScmsgolec at yahoo.commarcinkgolec@gmal.com