[bioontology-support] Hypersensitivity Pneumonitis Ontology (HP_O)

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Tue Jul 17 07:02:46 PDT 2018

Hello Marcin,

On Jul 17, 2018, at 1:19 AM, Marcin Golec <msgolec at yahoo.com<mailto:msgolec at yahoo.com>> wrote:

Jennifer,

following our e-mail echange earlier this year, I have uploaded our Hypersensitivity Pneumonitis Ontology (HP_O) to the Bioportal, however, it seems that the ontology is not accessible (i.e. when I click on Bioportal purl there is a communicate saying "We are sorry but something has gone wrong”).

I looked at our system log files and there appears to have been an error on the first attempt to process the ontology. I manually reprocessed your ontology and cleared our application caches. I’m able to access the ontology now without errors. Let me know if you’re seeing the same.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

[cid:B148B4EF-0D2C-4448-BF72-B3A2F6EEC974 at stanford.edu]