[bioontology-support] Hypersensitivity Pneumonitis Ontology (HP_O)

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Tue Jul 17 10:56:26 PDT 2018

Hello Marcin,

I just got indication from the person that does our IT support that a large amount of logging filled up the disk space on one of our UI servers. The side effect was that a number of ontology pages in the BioPortal UI weren’t accessible. I’m under the impression this has been fixed now. Apologies for that inconvenience. Please let us know if you have further issues.

Best,
Jennifer