[bioontology-support] your registration to BioPortal

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Tue Jul 17 11:18:33 PDT 2018

Hi Mike,

I’m picking up this thread from John. Another BioPortal user sent us the same screenshot this morning. I was notified by the person that does our IT support that one of our UI servers ran out of disk space and a number of pages in the BioPortal application were inaccessible. I just went through a test cycle of account creation and resetting a password and the system behaved as expected. It may work for you now if you’re willing to try again. If not, could you please forward me privately your password reset email (vendetti at stanford.edu<http://stanford.edu>) so that I can test the link in my local development environment?

Thanks for your continued patience with us.