[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from fawks

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Tue Jul 17 11:58:34 PDT 2018

Hello,

On Jul 17, 2018, at 11:27 AM, support at bioontology.org<mailto:support at bioontology.org> wrote:

Name: fawks

Email: fawks14 at gmail.com<mailto:fawks14 at gmail.com>

Location: http%3A%2F%2Fbioportal.bioontology.org<http://2Fbioportal.bioontology.org>%2F

Feedback:

Hi, I am currently working on java application where I need to get all MEDDRA ontologies

This is not enough information for us to help you. What do you mean by “get all MEDDRA ontologies”? Are you attempting to download the ontology source files for every submission of MEDDRA? Or, are you trying to download all the class data for MEDDRA? Please send a specific example of the API call you’re issuing.

but after approximately 200 parsed values I get connection reset. Apparently server closes the connection to me. Could you please explain to me why that could happen and what I possibly do wrong. Thank you in advance.

Please include the stack trace from your Java program.