[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Ashleigh Lewis

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Thu Jul 19 11:24:23 PDT 2018

Hello Ashleigh,

On Jul 19, 2018, at 10:55 AM, support at bioontology.org<mailto:support at bioontology.org> wrote:

Name: Ashleigh Lewis

Email: lewisa2 at uw.edu<mailto:lewisa2 at uw.edu>

Location: https%3A%2F%2Fbioportal.bioontology.org<http://2Fbioportal.bioontology.org>%2F

Feedback:

I am having issues with the MDDB and ICD9 ontologies specifically in REDCap. I have tested some of the other ontologies and they are working properly but the MDDB and ICD9 is not loading. Is there anything I can do on my end to fix this issue?

You’ve reached the support list for the BioPortal application. We don’t develop and/or maintain REDCap.

I confirmed that BioPortal's REST API is successfully returning data for both MDDB ICD9CM. We only have ICD9CM in our application, so I’m not sure if that’s what you’re referring to above by “ICD9”. I would suggest contacting the REDCap developers. If they believe the problem is somehow on our end, we’d need more specifics, preferably in the form of detailed error messages. As far as I can tell though, there’s no issue at the moment with either of these ontologies in BioPortal.

[cid:9D353F15-D344-4B14-BAE3-3B594EBECF89 at stanford.edu]
[cid:CF80D206-A1D3-4B6F-A1E8-F53E7A8B8301 at stanford.edu]