[bioontology-support] Request for information - API key for bio-ontology annotator and technical information

John Graybeal jgraybeal at stanford.edu
Fri Jul 20 22:03:01 PDT 2018

A few quick thoughts before disappearing for the weekend:
1) yes, though there might have been an improvement or two since then.
2) when you register for BioPortal you get an API key that works for all tools (on your profile page).
3) yes. If you search for ‘BioPortal api’ I think the first hit is the API documentation.

You might want to review the support archives on nabble (search google again) for related topics, and the BioPortal release notes (google…) re annotator upgrades.

Sorry, can’t provide examples, pilot says I must go now!

John