[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from RSNA Test

John Graybeal jgraybeal at stanford.edu
Tue Jul 24 12:37:30 PDT 2018

Michael,

Thanks for this input. I've created a ticket for this issue: https://github.com/ncbo/bioportal-project/issues/82, as I spent some time looking over the ontologies and can't see anything there that would explain it.

We'll have a look in the code in BioPortal and see if we can figure out what is going on here.

John