[bioontology-support] ODIE Corpus

Baakman, Laura Laura.Baakman at siemens-healthineers.com
Fri Jul 27 08:39:45 PDT 2018

Dear Sir or Madam,

My name is Laura Baakman, I am currently an intern at Siemens Healthineers. During my internship my goal is to build a coreference resolver for clinical data, such a discharge summaries. While researching existing coreference solvers I have encountered numerous papers that use the ODIE dataset. I would like to train and test my resolver on this corpus too. However I cannot find out how and where to download it. Could you point me in the right direction?

I should note, that since I can only use the corpus if it is licensed for commercial use, since Siemens Healthineers might use the resolver in one of the healthcare products they sell.

Thank you for your  help!

Kind regards,

Laura Baakman