[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Fernanda Dórea

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Mon Jul 30 09:12:05 PDT 2018

Hello Fernanda,

On Jul 30, 2018, at 5:57 AM, support at bioontology.org<mailto:support at bioontology.org> wrote:

Name: Fernanda Dórea

Email: fernanda.dorea at sva.se<mailto:fernanda.dorea at sva.se>

Location: https%3A%2F%2Fbioportal.bioontology.org<http://2Fbioportal.bioontology.org>%2F

Feedback:

Hi, I work for the National Veterinary Institute in Sweden and we have been developing an ontology of Animal Health Surveillance:

https://w3id.org/ahso

I would like to know if it is possible to have the ontology listed in the BioPortal, and what are the requirements and procedures in order to do so.

Yes, you’re welcome to submit your ontology to BioPortal. We have instructions for doing so on our wiki:

https://www.bioontology.org/wiki/BioPortal_Help#Submitting_an_ontology

Let us know if you run into any issues during the process.