[bioontology-support] [NCBO] initial request for VMWare Virtual Appliance evaluation

Florent Desgrippes florent.desgrippes at laposte.net
Sat Mar 3 02:27:29 PST 2018

Dear all,

I'm contact you following the documentation :
https://www.bioontology.org/wiki/index.php/Category:NCBO_Virtual_Appliance

As software developer and IS architect, I'm currently evaluating the
ontology technologies to see how it can change ways to develop and deploy
applications.

As I'm kind of biology and eHealth, it is perfect to me to evaluate them in
this context/usecase with Bioportal and the ontologies deployed by your live
instance.

However, I want to check and teach myself, as a personal project, about the
complete process from the design of such kind of files to their consumption
through their deployment and the sizing of server-side components involved.
That the reason why I now preferring the local installation of tools such as
the VMWare Virtual Appliance.

Maybe one day I'll manage to use these skills in professionnal projects but
this stands as a personal project at this moment.

My personnal email adress is : florent.desgrippes at laposte.net

My Bioportal account is : florent_desgrippes

Addtionnal identity pointer, some public information about me :
http://fr.viadeo.com/fr/profile/desgrippes.florent (I have a linkedin
account too but I'm using it few).

Can you please send me the pointers towards your VMWare Virtual Appliance
download area ?

Thank you in advance,

Best regards,

Florent.