[bioontology-support] Annotator Down?

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Fri Mar 9 11:45:04 PST 2018

Yes, the system was experiencing issues between 6 and 9:30AM PST. The Annotator is fully restored. Let us know if you’re still having issues.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

On Mar 9, 2018, at 5:39 AM, Sam Stewart <Sam.Stewart at dal.ca<mailto:Sam.Stewart at dal.ca>> wrote:

Is the annotator down right now?  I can't get it to map anything and I can't select ontologies either.

Thanks,
Sam

--
Samuel Alan Stewart, PhD
Assistant Professor, Medical Informatics