[bioontology-support] Bioportal Virtual Appliance Request

Sheeba Samuel sheeba.samuel at uni-jena.de
Thu Mar 15 05:07:41 PDT 2018

Dear Sir/Mam,

I am Sheeba Samuel from Friedrich-Schiller University Jena, Germany. I
am working on the project called ReceptorLight
(http://www.receptorlight.uni-jena.de/) for which I have developed an
ontology to model the scientific experiments in the domain of microscopy.
You can find more information on this ontology in the following paper:
https://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-3-319-70407-4_4 .

Recently, I uploaded the REPRODUCE-ME ontology to Bioportal through Web
User Interface.(https://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/REPRODUCE-ME).
I am having problem to see the classes when I am logged in my account.
I would like to add more information to my ontology and maintain it in
bioportal.
For that, I would like to obtain VMWare Virtual Appliance. I would like
to publish the ontology in bioportal so people can start using it. My
username is sheebasamuel.
Kindly accept my request for Bioportal Virtual Appliance for Ontology
Management.

Thanks & Regards,
Sheeba Samuel

Institut für Informatik