[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Phil Kiossoglou

John Graybeal jgraybeal at stanford.edu
Sat Mar 17 09:41:15 PDT 2018

Phil, thank you for sending your issue, sorry it was a pain for so long.

After some trial and error, I found the problem word in your text is 'concept'. Delete that word and you can have recommendations for the rest of this text.

As a more permanent fix, we'll have to look in the index to see what has been corrupted. I think this will be straightforward, but it may be a few days before we can get to it. We'll send an email once fixed.

john