[bioontology-support] NCBO Virtual Appliance

M.G. Kersloot m.g.kersloot at amc.uva.nl
Tue Mar 20 05:15:16 PDT 2018

Dear sir, madam,

For a research project on the comparison of manual and automated eCRF annotation, we would like to use the NCBO Virtual Appliance. Since the data that people enter might be sensitive (patient info), we would like to host it on premises. My BioPortal username is mgkersloot.

Is it possible to run the appliance on premises, is there any license attached to this, and (maybe) is there another way to install the software other than a VMWare appliance?

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

Martijn Kersloot

Academic Medical Center | dept. Medical Informatics, J1b-109 | Meibergdreef 9 | 1100 DE Amsterdam | Not available on Mondays and Fridays

AMC Disclaimer : https://www.amc.nl/disclaimer