[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from superraptor

John Graybeal jgraybeal at stanford.edu
Tue Mar 20 13:43:50 PDT 2018

Hello,

Please try your API again.

We have fixed the configuration problem we were having, so if the same issue happens now, there is a real issue. You are welcome to get a new API key of course, or if you want us to troubleshoot the issue, please send us the URL via the same feedback you used the first time—we will moderate the message so it doesn't go through to the public list.

John

> On Mar 20, 2018, at 7:06 PM, John Graybeal <jgraybeal at stanford.edu> wrote:
>
> I suggest you wait a little bit. We’ve discovered a problem with our latest release that may create various unexpected behaviors in the system.
>
> We hope to have things back to normal in a few hours. Then you can retry to see if it fixes your problem.
>
> John

John Graybeal
Technical Program Manager
650-736-1632