[bioontology-support] Please change EFO admin in BioPortal

Paola Roncaglia paola at ebi.ac.uk
Thu Mar 22 06:55:03 PDT 2018

Dear BioPortal staff,

I'm an ontology developer for the EFO (Experimental Factor Ontology) at
EBI. We'd need to update some information in the BioPortal EFO entry
(e.g. download link and contact email) as we recently modified our
release process, and BioPortal is failing to load EFO as a consequence.
Our previous EFO admin person (Sirarat Sarntivijai, cc'd on this email)
just moved to a new job, and I'm taking on this task. I'm cc'ing our
ontology team leader Simon Jupp too.

Please let me know if you need any info. My account username for
BioPortal is paolaroncaglia.

Thanks, and kind regards,

Paola Roncaglia

--