[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Baker

Sam Rathnayake Sam.Rathnayake at baker.edu.au
Wed Mar 21 18:59:17 PDT 2018

Hi John,

Thank you very much for the response and my apologies for late reply to you.

We appreciate your willingness to lead the process yourself.

Still we currently in the process of finding ontology data provider for Australian standards.

Do you have any idea whether we can upload Ontology list (ex: MIMS under their approval) in to Bioportal as one go and we can review the list timely based say once every quarter and re-upload the list?

I'll let you know the outcome.

Regards
Sam