[bioontology-support] Please change EFO admin in BioPortal

John Graybeal jgraybeal at stanford.edu
Sat Mar 24 14:24:33 PDT 2018

Paola, I responded to you off list to communicate the changes we made to the ontology. You should be good to go.

john

On Mar 22, 2018, at 2:55 PM, Paola Roncaglia <paola at ebi.ac.uk<mailto:paola at ebi.ac.uk>> wrote:

Dear BioPortal staff,

I'm an ontology developer for the EFO (Experimental Factor Ontology) at EBI. We'd need to update some information in the BioPortal EFO entry (e.g. download link and contact email) as we recently modified our release process, and BioPortal is failing to load EFO as a consequence. Our previous EFO admin person (Sirarat Sarntivijai, cc'd on this email) just moved to a new job, and I'm taking on this task. I'm cc'ing our ontology team leader Simon Jupp too.

Please let me know if you need any info. My account username for BioPortal is paolaroncaglia.

Thanks, and kind regards,

Paola Roncaglia

--
Paola Roncaglia, PhD