[bioontology-support] BioPortal Preferred Name Issue

John Graybeal jgraybeal at stanford.edu
Sat Mar 24 14:59:22 PDT 2018

Derrick,

With apologies, can I request you re-try your submission now?  We had some recent problems with the system, and while normally we would try to take care of things for you, most of us are out of the office this entire week.

We will have someone monitoring the list, so if the problem occurs on your resubmission also, please respond accordingly.

Thanks very much.

John