[bioontology-support] Bioportal Virtual Appliance Request

John Graybeal jgraybeal at stanford.edu
Sat Mar 24 15:05:41 PDT 2018

Sheeba,

I tried a quick resubmission of your ontology.  We had some recent problems with the system, and this might or might not resolve the problem. (Normally we'd try a bit more diagnostics and clean-up, but most of the team is out of office all this week.)

Note that we will have someone monitoring the list, so if the problem occurs on this resubmission also, please respond accordingly.

Thanks very much.

John