[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Jeremy Alphonse

Michael Dorf mdorf at stanford.edu
Tue Mar 27 17:07:37 PDT 2018

Hi Jeremy,

We had a system outage around the time you’ve reported the issue. The search functionality should be are available now.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Michael

On Mar 27, 2018, at 12:50 PM, support at bioontology.org<mailto:support at bioontology.org> wrote:

Name: Jeremy Alphonse

Email: jalphonse1 at partners.org<mailto:jalphonse1 at partners.org>

Location: https%3A%2F%2Fbioportal.bioontology.org<http://2Fbioportal.bioontology.org>%2F500

Feedback:

We use the BioPortal Ontologies through the REDCap EDC system. It seems like all BioPortal search functionality is currently down. When I try to access your page, I get a "We're sorry but something has gone wrong. We have been notified of this error.