[bioontology-support] CTCAE Ontology

Michael Dorf mdorf at stanford.edu
Wed Mar 28 10:00:57 PDT 2018

Hi Sebastien,

I’ve gone through this thread, but I am still unclear on what question there is here to address on our part. I’m not sure whether there has been a private exchange between Jennifer and Shanda, but based on the info I’m provided with, I’m afraid I don’t have anything new to add.  Please clarify if this isn’t the case.

Thanks,

Michael

Michael Dorf
Chief Software Architect
Stanford Biomedical Informatics Research
mdorf at stanford.edu<mailto:mdorf at stanford.edu>
O: 650-723-0357
M: 650-995-4374