[bioontology-support] Error - Cannot add custom ontology set

Xindi Guo xindi.guo at sagebase.org
Tue May 1 12:21:01 PDT 2018

Hi,

I was trying to add the NCIT
<https://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/NCIT> ontology to my custom
ontology set. However, it went to the error page (image attached) when I
clicked on "Save Custom Ontologies". Also, my colleague has tried to add it
as well in her account. She saw the same error page when trying to access
the NCIT link (https://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/NCIT) and she
was not even able to find NCIT in the list of the custom ontology set.

Can you kindly give us some guidance on what we should do?

Thank you in advance.

Best,
Xindi
*--*
*Xindi (Cindy) Guo*
Research Associate, Computational Oncology
Sage Bionetworks
sagebionetworks.org