[bioontology-support] Bio Portal down

Andrew Massengale amassengale at rsna.org
Thu May 3 06:57:01 PDT 2018

Hi all,

I am a software engineer for RSNA. We are integrating with bio portal for one of our applications, and it appears that bio portal is currently down. Below are some screenshots of errors we are getting:

https://data.bioontology.org/search?ontology=RADLEX&apikey=58bb5724-cad7-45ed-a949-5570fa89a01e&q=cecum&format=json&subtree_root_id=http:%2F%2Fwww.radlex.org%2FRID%2F%23RID3&roots_only=true&page=1&pagesize=1000
[cid:image001.png at 01D3E2BC.B3162BA0]

Trying to select the “RADLEX” ontology in the “Find an ontology” search box on BioPortal’s main site (it has been “Loading Ontology…” for about 20 minutes now)
[cid:image002.png at 01D3E2BC.B3162BA0]

If you could give me an estimate for how long this will take to fix, that would be great.

Thanks!

Andrew M

Andrew Massengale
Senior Software Engineer