[bioontology-support] Problem with ontology parsing

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Thu May 3 11:55:09 PDT 2018

Hello Jean,

We had some issues with BioPortal from roughly 6 to 8:45AM PST. It looks like your new submission was uploaded around that time, and failed to parse as a result. I reprocessed the submission and your ontology is parsed / available in BioPortal now.

I assume you’d like us to delete the previous 9 submissions, none of which parsed due to the prefLabel you mentioned below?