[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from afarhat

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Mon May 7 10:12:24 PDT 2018

Hello Ahmed,

Apologies, but I have no knowledge of what the ClinCapture system is, so I can’t comment on whether you’ve correctly entered data there.

What I can tell you is how to test whether your BioPortal account is working properly. You should be able to enter a URL for our REST API in a browser and see response data displayed. For example, if you enter the following URL in a browser (enter your API key at the end where I’ve indicated):

http://data.bioontology.org/ontologies/MEDDRA?apikey=your_api_key_goes_here

You should see a JSON response like this:

[cid:EBB7B747-FABE-4BE3-989C-97FD1FA74D51 at stanford.edu]