[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from afarhat

John Graybeal jgraybeal at stanford.edu
Mon May 7 12:22:52 PDT 2018

Ahmed, as your API key got shared in a publically visible mailing list, can you please change it? The means to do so is on your profile page.

Thanks!

John

On May 7, 2018, at 10:12 AM, Jennifer Leigh Vendetti <vendetti at stanford.edu<mailto:vendetti at stanford.edu>> wrote:

Hello Ahmed,

Apologies, but I have no knowledge of what the ClinCapture system is, so I can’t comment on whether you’ve correctly entered data there.

What I can tell you is how to test whether your BioPortal account is working properly. You should be able to enter a URL for our REST API in a browser and see response data displayed. For example, if you enter the following URL in a browser (enter your API key at the end where I’ve indicated):

http://data.bioontology.org/ontologies/MEDDRA?apikey=your_api_key_goes_here

You should see a JSON response like this:

<Screenshot 2018-05-07 10.10.54.png>