[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from afarhat

Ahmed Farhat ahmed.farhat at clinart.net
Tue May 8 01:53:44 PDT 2018

Hi Jennifer,

Yes, I got the JSON response.

But when I click on download it gives me the below message

We already have a license, where I can add the license details?

Thanks

Regards,

*Ahmed Farhat *
IT Supervisor
[image: Clinart MENA Logo]
2nd  Floor, 106 Town Center, 1st Commercial sector (Banks Zone), 5th
Settlement, New Cairo, Egypt
Phone: +20228117526 | Fax: +20228117527
Mobile: +20 1145161634 | Skype: farhat.clinart