[bioontology-support] Visualization limit

Madani, Sina Sina.Madani at vumc.org
Tue May 8 12:40:07 PDT 2018

Hi,

It seems there is a limitation on the number of concepts (alphabetically) shown in a given branch.
I have 4 concepts in my ontology that start with “Abdomen-“ but only one of them is being listed when I start browsing the branch. I can see all 4 only if I start typing in the “Jump to” box.
Is the number of concepts shown in a given branch configurable?

Thanks!
Sina

[cid:image001.png at 01D3E6DA.75CB19A0]

[cid:image002.png at 01D3E6DA.75CB19A0]