[bioontology-support] Sparql endpoint is not CORS

John Graybeal jgraybeal at stanford.edu
Thu May 10 09:37:49 PDT 2018

Hello Karima,

It looks like we haven't addressed your query, apologies. I am not sure exactly what you are asking though.

The Beta SPARQL endpoint is not formally maintained (and its data is somewhat old, alas). But I have checked and it is openly accessible from the test front end. Are you saying it is not accessible via API?

And am wondering what you mean by "open it for another domain (CORS)". Is that referring to the ESIP Community Ontology Repository?  Perhaps you can describe your use case in a little more detail?

John