[bioontology-support] Sparql endpoint is not CORS

Karima Rafes karima.rafes at gmail.com
Thu May 10 10:22:03 PDT 2018

Hello

I uses Javascript via a browser to show the Sparql result of queries. The h
ttp requests  failed if this endpoint Sparql doesn't allow to use it from
another http domain.

I test a web site in order to help Biologists to build online more easily a
Sparql federated query. The quality of data is not very important for my
tests.

You can see a demo here
https://io.datascience-paris-saclay.fr/exampleInsertUpdate.php?ex_id=200&action=copy

Best regards