[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from David Rogers

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Thu May 10 13:17:09 PDT 2018

Hello David,

On May 10, 2018, at 12:48 PM, support at bioontology.org<mailto:support at bioontology.org> wrote:

Name: David Rogers

Email: drogers at fredhutch.org<mailto:drogers at fredhutch.org>

Location: https%3A%2F%2Fbioportal.bioontology.org<http://2Fbioportal.bioontology.org>%2Fontologies%2FCTCAE

Feedback:

Is it possible to get versioning for the CTCAE Ontology? For at least one prior version?

Could you be more specific about your needs?

The BioPortal REST API serves content from the latest submission of each of the ontology entries in our system. Currently we’re serving v5.0 of CTCAE. All previous versions (4.0.3, 4.0.2) are still available as file downloads though, e.g.:

http://data.bioontology.org/ontologies/CTCAE/submissions/2/download
http://data.bioontology.org/ontologies/CTCAE/submissions/1/download