[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from kushida

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Fri May 18 11:25:08 PDT 2018

Hello Tatsuya,

On May 18, 2018, at 6:56 AM, support at bioontology.org<mailto:support at bioontology.org> wrote:

Name: kushida

Email: kushida at biosciencedbc.jp<mailto:kushida at biosciencedbc.jp>

Location: http%3A%2F%2Fbioportal.bioontology.org<http://2Fbioportal.bioontology.org>%2Fontologies%2FIOBC%2Fedit

Feedback:

To whom it may concern,
I updated my ontology "Interlinking Ontology for Biological Concepts (ICBO)" (http://purl.bioontology.org/ontology/IOBC). I want to make this ontology "public", however I don't know how to set "public”.

I looked at the ontology summary page for IOBC and it’s set to public visibility. I assume you figured out how to do this?

And I also want to delete previous data except for the latest data (ver.1.0.0). Could you teach me the procedures?

We don’t offer a way to do this via the BioPortal user interface. I went ahead and deleted the older submissions on your behalf. The only remaining entry is the latest (version 1.0.0).