[bioontology-support] University of Virginia - REDCap Data Management System Issue

Khan, Fauzia W *HS FW3U at hscmail.mcc.virginia.edu
Mon May 21 12:44:19 PDT 2018

Good Afternoon,

I am emailing because I am having some issues with setting up Ontologies on a new server for our REDCap system. We are currently using Ontologies as expected in our existing system. During testing of our new server, I noticed it doesn't work. I have generated a new token but still not luck. Please advise, our go-live is next week!

Thank you,

Fauzia Khan, MMCi
Application Systems Analyst/Programmer
REDCap Admin, Clinical Business Intelligence
University of Virginia
Stacey Hall, 1105 West Main Street
Charlottesville, VA 22903
434.982.4108 | Office