[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from tsrsilva

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Tue May 29 11:21:55 PDT 2018

Hello Thiago,

There’s a known issue in BioPortal where the visualizations don’t work over HTTPS [1]. If you change the protocol identifier in the address bar of your browser from “https” to “http”, the visualizations work.

We’re using a 3rd party tool for these visualizations, and have not had the resources to address this issue as of yet.

[1] https://github.com/ncbo/biomixer/issues/2