[bioontology-support] Why class search may return wrong class URL?

John Graybeal jgraybeal at stanford.edu
Tue Nov 6 09:49:56 PST 2018

Hi Michael,

I just tried the Purl and the BioPortal link to the class above it on that page. For me both are working now, though the class page took quite a while (I think it's a big tree of resources). I know the Purl server was down very briefly this morning, that might have been when you tried it.

Please try it again and let us know if you are still having trouble.

john