[bioontology-support] How a tree is determined from a DAG?

Michael Liu megapode32559 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 14:29:29 PST 2018

Hi Jennifer,

OK. By checking under both the parents, I see that "Autosomal dominant
Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease type 2" appears in two places in the
webportal. But when I search "Autosomal dominant Charcot-Marie-Tooth
disease type 2", it only jumps to one of them. Is there a way to show
all the matches when a class name is searched?

--
Best wishes,
Michael