[bioontology-support] How a tree is determined from a DAG?

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Mon Nov 12 17:09:05 PST 2018

Hi Michael,

> On Nov 12, 2018, at 2:29 PM, Michael Liu <megapode32559 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> OK. By checking under both the parents, I see that "Autosomal dominant
> Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease type 2" appears in two places in the
> webportal. But when I search "Autosomal dominant Charcot-Marie-Tooth
> disease type 2", it only jumps to one of them. Is there a way to show
> all the matches when a class name is searched?

Unfortunately, it doesn’t appear that the tree in the presentation layer was developed to operate in this manner. Only one occurrence of the class is selected, regardless of how many times it appears.

Apologies also that I can’t think of an immediate workaround in the current application to get the view that you want.

I saw your subsequent email with a screen shot from another application. I’ll get started on entering a feature request in our tracker.