[bioontology-support] Ontology visible but not downloadable

Charlet Jean jean.charlet at upmc.fr
Fri Nov 16 00:27:23 PST 2018

Thank you. The new version is the same as the previous one (I think) except that it is exported from Protégé with the « reasonings »  made and the record of some axioms. Perhaps this action is responsible of the problem

Best
Jean.

> Le 16 nov. 2018 à 02:17, Jennifer Leigh Vendetti <vendetti at stanford.edu> a écrit :
>
> Hello Jean,
>

>> On Nov 15, 2018, at 7:20 AM, Charlet Jean <jean.charlet at upmc.fr> wrote:
>>
>> As usual (with me :-)), is it possible to set a flag on a new ontology of my team, http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/ONTOPARON/, to prevent the file from being downloadable ?
>

> I’ve added the necessary flag in our system to remove the download link for ONTOPARON. You may have to refresh the page to see the change.
>
> On a related note, I noticed that the latest upload failed to finish parsing in our system. I’m looking into it.
>
> Best,
> Jennifer

           ,,,,
          (o-o)
      Jean Charlet                          Mél : Jean.Charlet at upmc.fr
    INSERM UMR_S 1142                        Tél : +33/0 1 44 27 91 09
15, rue de l'École de Médecine              URL : http://www.limics.fr/
  75006 Paris, France
                 Assistance publique - Hôpitaux de Paris
               LIMICS - Univ. Paris VI - Univ. Paris XIII
                                                             (o-o)
                                                              ````